We believe that a client's health outcome is largely influenced by the continual interaction between the client, their environment, and their health behaviors. Therefore, in order to optimize a client's health outcome, home health care services must be directed towards achieving and maintaining harmony in that continual, interactive process. To this end, services offered by home health care professionals must not only be provided in a holistic manner, but are also executed through an interdisciplinary collaborative process that addresses specific client needs and accounts for client/family preferences.
At NEHS, we embrace the core values of respect for human rights (i.e., the right to self-determination, the right to privacy and confidentiality, the right to fair treatment, and the right to protection from discomfort and harm), the mind/body/spirit connection, and the principles of human caring as the foundational bases of our services. These values and principles define NEHS approach to service delivery, and our team of health care professionals exemplifies them through:
• The Treatment of Clients with a Positive Regard
• The Promotion of Healthfulness through Evidence-Based Care
• The Co-Creation of an Environment That Promotes Client Healing
• The Treatment of Clients as Holistic Beings (Body, Mind, & Spirit)
• The Display of Unconditional Acceptance of Clients in Their Uniqueness
• The Effective Management of Caring Time (Promotes Relationship-Based Care That Is Sensitive to the Cost of Care)
• The Establishment of a Caring Relationship with Clients (Marked by the Orientation Stage, Exploitation Stage, & Termination Stage)
Supported by more than 30 years of combined home health care experience, we address individualized health care needs in accordance with available evidence and our own established values. New England Home Care Solutions is accredited by Community Health Accreditation Partner™ (CHAP), and certified by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services™ to provide: skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social work, and home health aide services. New England Home Care Solutions is a member of the Home Care Alliance of Massachussetts.